DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
What you say about us
- 09.00 – 09.15 Commencement of program
General program briefing
- 09.15 – 10.00 Pre-framing activities
QuikDiSC exercise –
The objectives of this exercise are to get the participants acquainted, comfortable with one another, and also to open the doors for effective communication. This creates a vulnerability, which can help to open up lines of communication between people.
- 10.00 – 10.15 Introduction of DiSC Profiling
Short history of DiSC Profiling Tool
- 10.15 – 11.45 DiSC Workplace Profile
3 modules –
1. Discovering your DiSC style-
Learn about your DiSC styles, how you priorities influence through your actions, and what motivates and stress you.
2. Understanding other styles –
Get into groups according to the character you least want to work with. Read about how you might react to that character, then record on a handout what is difficult and what works for you when working with that style. Share with your small groups and create a flip chart showing what is difficult and what works. Repeat this exercise with the character you most want to work with. Each group presents their flip chart to the large group, participants use the information to complete the charts on their handouts. Finally, use stickers to identify one characteristic they find most difficult and one that works most for you on each flip chart, and discuss with the large group.
3. Building more effective relationships –
Learn personalised strategies for building a more effective relationship with one style of your choice. Select one overall strategy and write an action plan for using it in your workplace. Finally, complete the front side of the Everything DiSC Workplace Style Guide to display in their workspace.
- 11.45 – 12.30 Discussing and sharing
- Create a Team DiSC Map.
- Discuss the team culture and dynamics of the team.
- What would be the effective Team Culture for your team?
- 12.30 End of program